Shadow passwords...

OK, I know this has been discussed in the past, but I didn't need the
information then :)

How do I support shadow and non-shadow with the same binary again? :)

Since I'll be compiling xscreensaver with locking support (thus
requiring passwords, and needing to be shadow-aware), I need this
information now, and I can't seem to find the man page for
getspnam/getspent.

Thanks,
Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/