"dselect" replacement team

As part of the facelift for Debian 2.0, I'd like to offer an improved
interface as an alternative for "dselect".

To this end, I'm going to be putting together a team of people to produce
such a product.

If you would like to work on this, please let me know and tell me what
resources you have (machines, expertise, and especially time).  Serious
replies, only, please; this will require a fair amount of effort from
all people involved.

Expertise needed:
 - programming (c/c++)
 - gui design
 - technical writing (html; tex,texinfo a plus)
 - multi-lingual

The team will be small; probably 6 people at the most, preferrably less.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

if you have a 50% chance of guessing right,you will guess wrong 75% of the time