c.o.l.a., with good PGP sig

The recent article titled "I am a shithead, Windows 95 rules" was
a forgery, as anyone with a copy of PGP and my public key could
have determined. Shame on those who flamed me for the article.

It would have been funny if posted to comp.os.linux.misc.
If you want to post forgeries in my name, please don't do it
in comp.os.linux.announce, where I have to clean things up.
Any and all forgeries posted in comp.os.linux.announce are
treated as hostile, unless they were honest mistakes.

At least one person cancelled the article, without my
permission. Don't do that, even if you think you know what you're
doing. In this case, if a couple of people hadn't forwarded the
article to me with all headers intact, I wouldn't have been
able to analyze the article to see where it had been posted
from and send queries and complaints to relevant parties.

I will continue with my PGP Moose experiments. Normal service
will return as soon as possible.

Version: 2.6.3i
Charset: noconv

Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@news.ornl.gov