Re: does "make oldconfig" work for anyone else?

Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com> writes:

> hmm, it looks more likely, at this point, that it's
> kernel-image-2.0.29 that is out of sync -- I just rebuilt
> pcmcia-modules and the freshly built one generates the same errors. In
> particular, loading the modules gives several undefines, including:
>
> /lib/modules/2.0.29/pcmcia/pcmcia_core.o:
> 	unresolved symbol wake_up_interruptible_R2bd5ebc
>
> # grep wake_up_interrupt /proc/ksyms
> 00110cac wake_up_interruptible_Rfa284eee
>
> Note the different signature...

Version 2.9.2-3 of the pcmcia packages uses a pre-released beta
version of the upstream package.  Version 2.9.2-4 of these packages,
which are in Incoming now, will use the recently released stable
upstream version, which fixes some problems encountered in the beta
version.

Perhaps version 2.9.2-4 will fix this problem.

Brian