need decision on packages with crypto hooks

Hi Daniel!

There was a long discussion about "packages with crypto hooks" without a
result. J.H.M.Dassen, the maintainer of mutt, asked me as Policy Manager
to make that decision but I don't think I'm authorative for this.

Note that I don't really want to start the discussion again.

Here are the details: