Hylafax

Is Hylafax orphaned?

Dermot Bradley <bradley@mourne.gpl.net>
once took it, but saw an experimental upload of

Christoph Lameter <clameter@waterf.org>
who said it still needs someone for finishing touch.

It did not work and I need this package at work (i.e. could make it in my
paid for time :-) so if nobody objects, I'll take it.

Nils

--
     \              /                        | Nils Rennebarth
    --* WINDOWS 42 *--                       | Schillerstr. 61
   Micro$oft's final answer                  | http://www.nus.de/~nils