Re: roxen/spinner and xephem?

Mark Eichin writes:

> Likewise, is anyone actually working on packaging xephem?  It shows up
> in the "packages in progress list" I think, but it's been there for a
> *long* time and I was wondering if there was any real progress...

I've gotten as far as compiling it and linking it with lesstif.
It works sort of, but it generates lots of debugging messages and some
functions don't work.  I need to find out if this a problem with
xephem, with lesstif, or bad karma between the two.

I could upload the package to experimental while I try to get it fixed.
Anyone interested?

--
Karl Sackett                                           krs@caos.aamu.edu

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form
of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson