Re: teTeX

>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Schwarz <schwarz@monet.m.isar.de> writes:

Christian> I would like to see all the tetex* packages it non-free!

I can see that people who upgrade/install debian using CDROMs and who
want to use (La)TeX would be very disappointed if the whole of teTeX
is in non-free.  The old Debian TeX had everything except dc font
which are replaced by ecfont in the new LaTeX.  We should be able to
keep most stuff in the main distribution if we are careful.

--
Billy C.-M. Chow <cmchow@se.cuhk.edu.hk>
Department of Systems Engineering