Re: Abuse bug being ignored.

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997 jwalther@smartt.com wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Could you give me some more detail as to how to get the redhat version to
> > work, or in what circumstances you have gotten it to work?
> Yep.  This was about 6 months ago.  I got the August issue of the
> Infomagic Linux Developers Resource, so whatever Redhat came with that...
> Anyhow.  Back then I was still experimenting with distro's.  Redhat had a
> nice install, I didnt need to bother making any boot floppies, which drew
> me like a fly.
> But, I just installed abuse, and it worked.  But note that this was a
> complete redhat system it worked on, not a debian system.  Let me know if
> there is any other info I can give...  I beleive the kernel was 2.0.18 or
> something like that too, or else 2.0.0.

Nope, unless you installed the kernel yourself, the kernel version that
came with Redhat 3.0.3 (August infomagic) was 1.2.13.  I still have that
CD lying around, so I thought I'd look....

Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman                                             igor@vaca.net

Version: 2.6.3
Charset: noconv