Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

"Brian C. White" <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:

> So, Bo is to be frozen at:  97.03.07 23:59 UTC

Sorry that I didn't find time to read the lists earlier. IMHO for those of us
who are busy with non-debian stuff for a living, the deadline for a code freeze
should be at the end of a weekend.

Since I'm moving to another town on Mar 17, I am extremly busy with tying loose
ends I don't want to carry with me from Muenster to Oldenburg.

For now I'll upload a preliminary version linux86_0.0.11-0 with known packaging
bugs to chiark only to get it into frozen. This will gain me some time to upload
the real thing as a bug fix while conforming to the policy.

I can't say I like it, but at present I see no other way

Siggy

--
Siggy Brentrup <bsb@debian.org> aka: bsb@uni-muenster.de
*** PGP public key available from keyservers ***