Copyright problems

I have found a danish wordlist, which I want to use
as an ispell dictionary, at

(See also http://www.maths.lth.se/datorsystemet/ispell/danish.html)

The problem, as usual with such wordlists, is that no
copyright statement is attached to it. I haven't even managed to
find out who is the author of the list.

Is it possible to use this wordlist in a non-free package?

BTW, wspanish_1.0-4.deb, which currently is in bo/text,
has the copyright statement

> I (Enrique Zanardi) took over the wspanish package, but I haven't found
> information about the source of the list, or if it is copyrighted.

Shouldn't this package stay in non-free?

Göran Andersson <goran_a@maths.lth.se>