Re: XEmacs, Emacs and elisp

Sorry, Helmut, I just find your mail later on. I can now agreed with all
your say cause I'm think the same thing. I just add that it should be a
must to crippled a little Xemacs or make it providing some packages (19.15
will provided AUC-TeX in example) to got it. Too, I would like to don't
see them conflict with each other.

Thanks.

 Entropy isn't what is used to be.
Fabien Ninoles aka le Veneur aka le Corbeau
E-mail: fab@tzone.org
WebPage: http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/ninf01
E-mail me with "get pgp key" in the subject to get my public key
PGP KEY [E3723845]: 1C C1 4F A6 EE E5 4D 99  4F 80 2D 2D 1F 85 C1 70