Re: Problem with dpkg-source

Please lets drop the requirement that dpkg-source -x cannot generate new
directories in the archive. Remove those 3 lines that cripple dpkg-source
and lets be done with it. The argument that generating new directories is
not supported on some esoteric UNIXes and thus dpkg-source -x should not
do it is not that important.