Re: Problem with dpkg-source

David, I was thinking, isn't it a bad idea to have those headers in the
package, b/c lets say someone downloads the source pacakge and rebuilds
it to a different kernel version.  He'll have your source files, wouldn't
it be better to have a variable that can be set to wherever a persons
kernel source is, and copy the headers from there during a build.

Just wondering,

Shaya