Re: AW: It might be good to have a Debian PGP key

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Michael Meskes wrote:

> Am I the only one or does any else get the feeling that linux-alert is
> becoming a pure RedHat forum?
>
> Once RedHat fixes a security bug linux-alert has a message about. But if
> we fix one (most of the time we're faster!) no one notices. When the
> list was run at nrao a solution message for ALL distributions.

And now guess why they are hosting it.......

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005