Re: debmake: a compromise?

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Richard G. Roberto wrote:

> How about taking this a step further and having debstd insert the
> commands it uses into the rules file for you so that you can
> peruse/tweak them right there?  That would acomplish the same
> thing and keep its "automatic" nature in tact.  This would also
> break the dependency on debstd within a rules file.
> I'll have a look at a recent version of it and see what it would
> take to implement this.  If its more than an hour or so, I'll
> have to pass :-(

I'm going to have to pass on this one.  Sorry.

Richard G. Roberto
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.