Re: So nobody wants to see Debian/MIPS ?!?!?

> Why, only because RH already has a SPARC and ALPHA port do they need to
> have the MIPS port first too ?

I didn't know this was race :-) And I was simply trying to explain the
likely cause of the lack of response.  You seem to be assuming that
there's going to be anything that *anyone* here can do that's would
help with a MIPS effort, though... what might that be? (other than
finish converting stuff to the new source format... emacs will be done
real soon, honest! :-) I'm certainly *willing* to help, just not
capable.  [though if someone has cheap MIPS hardware available, let me
know...]