Re: dselect thoughts

stevegr@neosoft.com (Vociferous Mole) wrote:
>The existing dselect structure (access, update, select, install,
>configure, remove) is not bad, and I don't see why we can't just
>add an alternative select module.

Well, that's what I was going to do: write an alternative dselect
with a different select module (basically everything else would've
been the same.) Based on this, and the other comment about preferring
the current setup, I think I'll modify dselect to have an alternative
selection scheme. (Oh, joy...I don't particularly enjoy working with
C++. :) My C++ tends to be mostly C, with _some_ C++ features - like
classes.. but definitely none of that cin/out bogosity :)