Where are the Xcontrib sources?

Hi,
this has been brought up before, but anyway -

The sources for the xcontrib package are not existing anywhere - they
got deleted somehow a while back. If it helps: I still have the old xcontrib
source package at home (from xfree-3.1.something), but I think a new
package might be needed anyway, in correspondence with XFree86-3.2
(though I don't know if anything changed in this section between 3.1
and 3.2).

Stephen Early, are you already working on a newer package, or are you
interested in the old set?

Frank