Re: this is a problem

Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com> wrote:
>kind of thing before though).  If you've got time, you might ask some
>of the owners of packages that aren't done yet if they could use help
>converting them (assuming you've tried it and know how it all

Ok, I'll bite. :-) If anybody out there needs/wants help converting their
packages to the new source standards, drop me an email: I've plenty of
time on my hands between now and the middle of February.

btw: don't expect me to do anything over the next four or five days -
my 1.7G Linux drive has died, leaving me Linux-less until I get a
replacement. (Symptoms, for the curious, included the loss of the
partition table. Ouch. QAPlus/FE reports seek errors galore, so it's
going back under warranty.)