Re: I18n, Latin. charactersets

Hi David,

>Stupid question: What is your LANG environment variable set to?

 My LANG variable is set to 'is' (Iceland)... there isn't any keyboard
extension for it under X... so I created my own.  Sort of, both annoying
and a challenge at the same time... a challenge to have to break up
every system to get your locale to work... sort of annoying to have to
do it again, and again with every system :-)