Re: Available Debian Packages

I'd be willing to manage these packages:
> bulkmail	optimizes sending of huge amounts of e-mail
> idled		Throw out idle users
> snarf		Download files via HTTP etc.
> mgetty		Advanced Modem Getty program

Also...wrt btoa...  If it is still a usefule package in light of UUENCODE and
MIME, I'd be willing to work with it.  (I have it installed but haven't ever
really had a need to use it.)

I also may be available to manage newsgate, I'll let you know...  (If somebody
else wants newsgate, feel free to give it to them at this point.)

(I haven't worked with newsgate before but it's something that I've been
needing anyway <g>)

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |