Re: FAQ: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages

>4.  Programs that aren't available yet in Debian
>
>Programs listed in this section aren't yet available as Debian
>packages, but there has been an expressed desire to include them.
>
>If you want to create a Debian package, send me an e-mail.

...about a month ago I did, but no response...

>4.3.	Math packages:
>
>o  Yorick

Hi.  I uploaded a Debian Yorick package to chiark yesterday.  I assume
it's migrated to master by now.  The new-maintainer address (Bruce
Perens?) hasn't responded for the past week or so -- I'm new to this
and I hope I haven't committed a faux pas.  If someone could check to
see that I didn't mispackage it -- that it's in a reasonable section
and so forth -- I'd appreciate it.

Dave
munro@icf.llnl.gov