cfgtool or something else (was: Upcoming Debian Releases)

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Dale Scheetz:
> > * Move config information from install scripts to "cfgtool" (???)
>
> This seems to be "still in development", although I'm not involved in the
> discussion. We should be certain that all necessary work can be performed
> in the alotted time.

Well, cfgtool is finished and works. I don't know what the
debian-admintool list is cooking up (since I don't have time
for any new mailing lists, sorry). If they come up with
something better, I'm happy to withdraw cfgtool.