Re: IMPORTANT: Who holds dpkg responsibility now?

Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
: I ask because another developer whose name I have forgotten and I have
: made various fixes for epoch handling so that it actually seems to
: work, and I think it is very important to see these make it into the
: distribution (especially back into rex) SOON.
: I don't want to step on anyone's (Heiko's?) toes, but I think these
: changes are very important (there are at least two packages which need
: them), so:

... you may release, or you may send me your patches and I'll
release it ...

    Heiko Schlittermann
private: heiko@lotte.sax.de heiko@sax.de heiko@debian.org
work   : heiko@ipf.de (+49-69-1708428)
pgp   : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35  E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92
finger: heiko@sax.sax.de         heiko@master.debian.org