Re: some netstd changes ...

Hi Dale, You wrote:
 Dale>
 Dale> On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Boris D. Beletsky wrote:
 Dale> I've been useing popclient for over a year. Lately I
 Dale> have noticed that it sometimes reports more messages than I can
 Dale> find when I open pine. Please note that I ALWAYS shut down pine
 Dale> before I start popclient, so it isn't a collision/conflict on
 Dale> the mail file. My hope is that the maintainer of fetchmail will
 Dale> be able to groom the package into better shape than popclient.
 Dale> Note: I haven't changed yet either, but I probably will soon.

I think you mean the popclient package, I mean the old netstd
popclient - it never let me down.

popclient release 2.21 [2.5] (4/1/94)

thks
borik