Re: man pages for all

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

JD Thomlinson:
> For example, two of my machines have only a character
> displays, so man pages are quite appropriate.

Both HTML and Info work with text displays also. HTML via lynx,
Info via /usr/bin/info, Emacs, jed, or dwww.

A converter from HTML to man is not feasible, but fortunately
it's also unnecessary. We have converters from man and Info to
HTML (man2html, info2html, texi2html, and dwww).