Re: Exim (was Re: Qmail)

jgoerzen >Cool, OK, I guess I misunderstood what you were saying.  Sorry.

I did not talk about that.

jgoerzen >
jgoerzen >BTW, I don't know of any UUCP site that still uses "bang paths" (there are
jgoerzen >probably still some in existance, I'm sure, but I'd guess they are very rare).
jgoerzen >
jgoerzen >Lemme ask you a few questions about Exim, then:
jgoerzen >
jgoerzen > * Does it support using procmail as the default system delivery agent?
jgoerzen >   (so users need not put it in their .forward files)
jgoerzen > * Does it support a file with compatible layout to /etc/aliases?
jgoerzen >   I really don't want to have to rewrite that file as I have *lots* mailing
jgoerzen >   lists hosted here.

It supports aliases. For the other questions you better consult Tim who is
the maintainer of the package. (I am just helping out a big in the
beginning).

PGP Public Key  =  FB 9B 31 21 04 1E 3A 33  C7 62 2F C0 CD 81 CA B5