Re: Suggestion before release.

On 11 Dec 1996, Rob Browning wrote:

> Someone should make sure that the system will install from scratch
> with no real show stoppers (like the X11R6 dependency).  I'd
> volunteer, but I already did several scratch installs this past
> weekend (and reported bugs), and I can't afford any more time right
> now (sorry).

As soon as I pick up a hard drive, (should be today or tomorrow) I'm going
to through it in my new server, and install debian on it.  I'm also
planning on installing debian onto a few of the Jax-LUG members systems..

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo