Suggestion before release.

I suggest that we need someone to install the entire system from
scratch, and install at least X, emacs, vi, TeX, the main net packages
and whatever other packages are considered the "really important"
ones.

Someone should make sure that the system will install from scratch
with no real show stoppers (like the X11R6 dependency).  I'd
volunteer, but I already did several scratch installs this past
weekend (and reported bugs), and I can't afford any more time right
now (sorry).

The new users are the ones we need to prepare for the most carefully,
yet we certainly don't test the scratch install nearly as often as the
upgrade.

Thanks
--
Rob