Re: debian menus

> Still, we need somethign for the "submenu" icons (the way you
> call it in pdmenu(1)). You have any thoughts about that?

Oh, I missed that part of what you were saying.

All I can think is that they should be provided by the menu package. Since
there's already a structure for the menus laid out in the docs for the
menu package, it can provide icons for all the submenus of that tree. If a
new submenu has to be added, though, it would have to be coordinated with
you and you'd have to release a new version of the menu package with the
new icon in it.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -pi_______Syntax:_sig.pl_<location-of-netscape-program>_______
BEGIN{if(!$ARGV[0]){$^I=~y/_/ /;print"$^I\n";exit}$^I='.bak'}#       Joey Hess