Re: should high score files for games be conffiles?

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

"Brian C. White":
> Thus, as long as the conffile inside the package doesn't change from
> release to release, there will be no prompt.

Open mouth, insert foot, remove foot, close mouth.

Stupid me. I knew that. Then the only problem is that conf files
should be in /etc, but score files really aren't conf files,
except techically, so it's not really a problem. Score files
are state files, just like /var/lib/news/active.