Re: Problems with 1996-11-28 disk set

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> > This bug is fixed in the cfdisk in util-linux 2.5-8.
>
> Excellent. I'll build new floppies late tonight. Kbd has to be updated,
> and so does sysvinit, maybe some more stuff.

Please leave out the sound modules and the eata scsi driver.
The only two eata drivers you need are eata-dma and eata-pio.

You will save a lot of space on the boodisk this way and the
eata-dma and eata drivers conflict with each other.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.