Re: splitting debian-devel into sub-lists

spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil (Shaya Potter)  wrote on 01.11.96 in <Pine.SUN.3.91.961101133138.3545D-100000@itd>:

> I see one purpse in splitting the list, a person can then use a filtering
> program to move all the bug information into a special folder, all the

... or if your mail setup can do that, you can subscribe from different
addresses so the mail sorts itself.

Actually, the Debian list server seems to use qmail, which (I believe) can
do exactly that (that is, give you a bunch of different addresses -
usually of the form <login>-<something>).

MfG Kai