Re: C MAKEDEV?

My main concern is a rarely *run* MAKEDEV, but read it instead.
Still, if this one has all the needed options (like "report mismatches
but don't change anything" and "list all devices you know how to
make", at least those would be the big ones for me) I'd have less
reason to *need* to read it...

I'd check the source, but I can't my ftp's to master are hanging (did
someone turn on identd or something? that usually breaks, unless you
change it to have a fast timeout...)