New Debian packages

Hello everyone,

I've had some various programs on my system for some time that I really like,
and so I'd like to help out with Debian and turn them into Debian packages.

As far as I know, by looking at my /var/lib/dpkg/available file (built from
the ftp.debian.org site), none of these are in Debian.  If anybody is
maintaining any of these, or working on them, let me know.

 * modemu.  A modem emulator.  Lets you use programs like Minicom and Seyon
   over a telnet connection (as opposed to a modem connection).  Nice if you
   like telnetting into BBSs and the like.  Has an 8-bit clean option so you
   can even run ZModem or Kermit over it.  I use it to do UUCP over Telnet.
   This is one of those little gems that you like to have around :-)
 * The WorldVU-Atlantis BBS package.  I will need to check the specific legal
   requirements of this one, but it will certainly have to go in non-free or
   contrib.  This is a powerful system that takes advantage of Linux security
   features (groups, /etc/passwd, etc) while still having a "friendly" look
   and feel.  This is a good-sized system, and has no source available.
   To Debianize it will take me a bit of time since I will basically have
   to redo the install routine and default configs.  (It puts everything in
   a location that goes against the filesystem standard)
 * mp.  A MIDI player, like playmidi but different :-)  I  get better
   output on my PAS with mp than with playmidi, but for others, it is
   the opposite.
 * Netmaze, the 3-D networked multi-player combat game.  A cool 3-D X game.
   Also includes robot players, if you don't have any friends that like playing
   cool games :-)  Actually, I may be taking over development of this game
   itself form its current author, Michael Hipp, FYI.
 * Filerunner, the best X FTP client I've used.  Doesn't quite equal NcFTP yet,
   but for an X program, it's nice.  It does have the advantage of not
   having to keep typing "ls" when things scroll off the screen :-)
   Written in Tcl/TK, but I think it has a few C modules too.

Comments anyone?

cya,
John Goerzen

--