Re: how do I compile without statically linked libraries?

According to Kenny Wickstrom:
> Hi,
>
> I have a rather mundane question: How do I compile without statically
> linking in libraries?
>
> I am feel like this is probably a pretty simple thing, but I haven't
> figured it out yet.

If you have different versions of libc5 and libc5-dev installed any
program will be compiled statically. Just install the latest of both.

Mike.
--
   Miquel van      | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
   Smoorenburg,    | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/