Re: Who maintains the goals list? [was Re: Goals for 1.3?]

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Christian Schwarz:
> So who is our "integrator" now?

I presume to new board of directories will appoint
someone. (Remind me, please, when is the bod starting and who
will be on it?)

> We should say _now_ if we want these dates or if we want to have more
> time.

I don't think we want to decide freeze and release deadlines quite
yet. I'd propose the following:

	Jan 15, 1997	Goals and deadlines for Bo are decided
			after discussion on debian-devel.

We should make these decisions only after the bod has started work.
They've been elected to make decisions on policy (after public
discussion), so we should use them for that.