Re: Proposing the doc-filesystem (was: Documentation formats)

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

While I'm not opposed to experimentation with userfs (it sounds
like a nice idea), I do think it sounds like a complicated
solution that involves quite a bit of work. We already have
the simple solution: all documentation is provided as HTML.

Well, at least it will be, unless the policies are changed.