Re: Bugs #2714: share files from emacs and Xemacs

Yeah, we've actually talked about doing this a number of times.  I've
just never gotten around to setting up the priorities in the emacs
package; I *think* the xemacs maintainer already did his part, and I
know the elvis maintainer has...  I'll definitely set it up for 19.35,
or else some time over the Christmas holidays.  (I'm busy hacking on
getting a source-built GNAT package working now :-)