Re: PGP signature?

On 18 Dec 1996, Kai Henningsen wrote:

> > I sent a message to the list this morning and when it arrived in
> > my mailbox, it had a pgp signature attached.  It didn't have that
> > when I sent it though.  I'm no pgp whiz, so I'm not sure how this
> > could have happened, but it doesn't resemble my pgp keyfile.  Any
> > ideas?
>
> Looks like maybe a bug in pine, or driver error on your part. The .sig
> claims to be from Lars; it seems to be copied from his mail when you
> replied to it.

In the main menu, go to the config scren. (hit s, then c i think)
Do a Wheris on "rep" and it will pull up "send-attachments-in-reply" (or
similiar)  and it should not be set. (Your case it seems to be)
just hit X to remove i. then exit and save.

That should fix it.

Not a bug! Not a bug!

--
                              Daniel Stringfield