Re: Bug#6014: emacs shouldn't use C-h for "help"
- To: "Richard G. Roberto" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#6014: emacs shouldn't use C-h for "help"
- From: "Boris D. Beletsky" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 07:07:42 +0200 (IST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961219070107.10697A-100000@localhost>
- Reply-to: "Boris D. Beletsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961219124934.2189K-100000@richr-pc>
Hi Richard, You wrote:
Richard> > Yeah, sendmail security holes were also the same on every
Richard> > Unix (sure! it's the same sendmail, and that is the same
Richard> > emacs), that doesn't stop people braking those Unites
Richard> > using the SAME security holes.
Richard> Is C-h a security hole? In what way?
No, of course not, I was trying to explain vadik that the fact, that
if some bug exist on every unix, doesn't mean that this bug should not be
fixed. Maybe I over reacted with the allegory :-)
Boris D. Beletsky email@example.com
For pgp public key, e-mail me
with subject "get pgp-key"
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com