Re: 2.1.X Kernels

Christoph Lameter writes:
> - ibcs not working

This one definitely cannot work. It doesn't even compile under 2.1.*.

> Of course these are all heavily dependant on special kernel features. The
> regular packages I guess will not be a problem. But I wonder how I should
> handle 2.1.X. Shall I make a packageX for each package like I have done
> with bridge and bridgex?

How about having two modules in each package, one that installs into
/lib/modules/2.0/<whatever> and one that installs into
/lib/modules/2.1/<whatever>?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                         | Projekt-Manager
meskes@topsystem.de                    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.