debian.org aliases?

OK, one of the lingering questions related to the manual update are the
aliases used for debian maintainance.

The only one I have a firm comfirmation on is

  new-maintainer@debian.org  -  for new package developers

Others, that have been suggested, but I don't know for sure about

  maintainer@debian.org  -  any changes/inquiries about packages
                            maintainers
  listmaser@debian.org - for whomever maintains the lists

Can I have a confirm `yes' or `no' on these? It might lessen a lot of
confusion.

--
The AtticKeeper: David Morris  mailto:bweaver@worf.netins.net
---