Re: Virtual PAckage list (resend)

'Bernd Eckenfels wrote:'

>BTW: I suggest a new virtual package called "ircd". The existing package
>ircd will be replaced by ircd-dalnet, ircd-undernet and ircd-efnet.

I think this is unnecessary since I can't image any package depending,
recommending, or even suggesting ircd.  Certainly irc clients should
not even "suggest" ircd.  If some utility package comes along that can
work with any ircd and depends on ircd being local, I will change my
mind.  But I think this situation unlikely.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley            |    Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com, cjf@onit.net       |    UNIX SIG Leader at PACS