Virtual PAckage list (resend)

Hello,

> X11R5                   XFree86 R5, including base system (obsolete)
> xR5shlib                XFree86 R5 shared library only
> X11R6                   XFree86 R6, including base system
> xR6shlib                XFree86 R6 shared library only
> xlibraries              XFree86 R6 shared library or stub library

*ugh* this has not much todo with reality... there is elf-x11r6lib and
xlib6, at least. This needs to be sorted out with the X11 maintainer...

> info-browser            Something that can browser GNU Info files
> kernel-source           Kernel source code
> kernel-headers          Kernel header files (<linux/*.h>, <asm/*.h>)
> postscript-viewer       Anything that can display Postscript files
> postscript-preview      Any preprocessor that creates Postscript output
> www-browser             Something that can browse html files
> pdf-viewer              Anything that can display PDF files
> pdf-preview             Any preprocessor that creates PDF output

> 25 Nov 1996 Removed editor (should have done this a long time ago)

with the above package names it looks rather disturbing to remove the editor
package. Any reason for this?

BTW: I suggest a new virtual package called "ircd". The existing package
ircd will be replaced by ircd-dalnet, ircd-undernet and ircd-efnet.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wittumstrasse13.76646Bruchsal.de --