[Interim Upload] mdutils

Good evening folks,

I have packaged an interim release of mdutils - two programs you need
for use with the MD device, which I would like to upload.  This seems
to be useful because Ian J. is too busy for packaging and this package
includes the new FAQ.  If I don't get an urgent "STOP" (private mail,
no lists mail) until tomorrow I'll upload it.

Until then you can find it on ftp.geomic.uni-oldenburg.de under
/pub/people/joey/debian/beta/

Have a pleasant beginning of the week,

	Joey

 / =?iso-8859-1?q?kristian_k=f6hntopp@cyberbox.north.de          /
/        verursacht durch kaputte Gatesoftware auf der CyberBox /