Re: Religeon section

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to this message on a mailing list ]

kai@khms.westfalen.de (Kai Henningsen) writes:

> That's fine, but shouldn't we do a section that can also hold these
> magazines?
>
> How about calling it "literature"?

I think Kai is right.  We should implement a general solution for
literature, texts, magazines, etc.  I would suggest calling it
"texts".  For now, maybe under /usr/doc/texts, but eventually under
/usr/share/texts when FHS is released.

--
Daniel Quinlan <quinlan@pathname.com>     finger quinlan@pathname.com for PGP
quinlan@transmeta.com (at work)           http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/