Suidmanager Released

I have put three packages into experimental:

suidmanager	Partial implementation of my proposal
debmake 2.X	debmake with suidmanager support.
ppp-2.3		A package using it (It was simply rebuild. No
		modifications were necessary)

Please evaluate the packages and tell me what you think. After review I
hope to move debmake 2.X and suidmanager into unstable.

If you have a package containing setid binaries then you can simply
rebuild the package with debmake 2.X and in the standard case debmake will
take care of the suidmanager things for you. No need to do anything on the
developers part (unless you want to do something special then you can of
course switch off debmakes suidmanager functionality and do it yourself
in the scripts)

I will be on a Conference in New Orleans next week. I wont be able to
do much about those packages. Feel free to hack around in suidmanager if
you have some creative ideas.

PGP Public Key  =  FB 9B 31 21 04 1E 3A 33  C7 62 2F C0 CD 81 CA B5